1. We were supposed to get a Nor' Easter last weekend from Sunday into Monday. We ended up with a slushy, yucky mix but I am thankful that there was no accumulation of snow.
2. Hailey had her 6 month check-up this week. Her shots made her fussy for a couple of days, but she did not have any other reactions. She is healthy and right on track with her development.
3. Several evenings this week Rich surprised me and did the dishes and cleaned up the kitchen. Such a small thing really made my day and gave me a few minutes to relax that normally I wouldn't have.
4. Brooke celebrated her 15th birthday this week. I am thankful that she is healthy and proud of all that she has accomplished. I am excited to see what the future holds for her.
5. I am thankful that the weather has been beautiful this weekend and it appears that spring has finally sprung.
6. Mike, Matt (my brothers) and Ellie (my future sister-in-law) all attend Virginia Tech where an unthinkable tragedy occurred this week. I am so thankful that all three of them were unharmed physically. Matt and Ellie both lost friends in the shootings. Mike was in the building next to where the shootings occurred where he witnessed two people being shot and saw many of the victims being taken out of the building by the emergency workers. All three of them need your prayers as they try deal with the emotional scars that most of us will never understand. On April 30th there will be a One Day Blog Silence to honor the victims at Virginia Tech. Click here for more details and please consider participating.
7. This morning at church we sang "It Is Well With My Soul" and I am thankful that I can say it is well with my soul!