Sunday, April 29, 2007

Sunday Seven #7

Seven things I am thankful for:

1. I am thankful for my education.

2. I am thankful that I can see.

3. I am thankful that I can hear.

4. Rich had last week off from work. We stayed home and spent time together and got some things done around our house. I am thankful for the time we were able to spend together.

5. My parents and Aunt Winnie came up to spend the weekend with us. It was wonderful to see them and we had a great time together.

6. We participated in a Family Dedication service today at our church. We promised God before our family and church that we will raise Hailey as the Bible teaches us to do. I am thankful that we were able to be a part of the beautiful ceremony.

7. I am thankful for all of you who gave towards Brooke's National Young Leaders Conference. She will be able to participate in this life changing experience because of your generosity. Thank you so much!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great list... I especially enjoyed reading about Hailey's dedication!

Blessings to you this week!