Friday, April 27, 2007

Weight Loss Update

Well, I'm sure you're wondering where I've been with my weight loss updates. Since I've had 2 weeks to work towards my goal you are probably expecting great results. My excuse for not posting last week was that it was Brooke and Dottie's birthdays and I had lots of pictures up for that special day. I was going to skip this week too, once I stepped on the scale this morning and saw what had happened. I gained 2 3 pounds. But, then I remembered that this is supposed to help me to stay accountable and motivated. If I do not force myself to post each week it will not help me to stay accountable and motivated.
I was feeling discouraged about my weight gain and talking to Rich about how I was feeling. Trying to be helpful Rich said, "Well, what have you been doing to try to reach your goal?" I thought about it for a minute and said "Hoping." Rich knew better than to say anything. So, instead of sitting around eating snacks and hoping the pounds will miraculously melt off, I need to get to work! I've got to get back on track and eat healthy. I need to start following my rules. And of course I have to start exercising. I know I can do it, this week will be much better.

21 22 pounds to go!


3 comments:

Jenn4Him said...

So true!

JenLo said...

I hear ya! I finally got disgusted this last week and John & I decided to go on Slimfast. I went to their website and got their recommendations and we are going to follow that. Unfortunately it is giong to take him 2 weeks to get to his goal and 10 for me to get to mine. Isn't that the way it goes??!

Kayla said...

You go girl! YOU WILL SUCCEED!!!