Friday, July 20, 2007

Prayer Requests

I posted this prayer request a little while ago and I just heard from Michelle that Arianna has been put on medication. They have already seen an improvement in her health in the short time that she has been taking the medicine. Thank you for keeping Arianna in your prayers!

This week my Uncle Dave's mother died. Although I was not actually related to her I always called her grandma. She was a wonderful women who lived a full life. Please keep her family and friends in your prayers during this difficult time.

Last week my great Aunt Winnie fell and broke her arm. Please pray that she will have a speedy recovery without any complications.

11 comments:

Sharon Brumfield said...

I found you.
And I will be praying.
I'll be out of town for a while but I will check in when I get back.
Talk to ya later.

MommaBoo said...

I will keep your family and loved ones in my prayers.

Sorry I haven't been by in a while. I've not been feeling well.

Try to have a nice weekend!

All my best!

Robin Green said...

Praying.

Laura said...

Praying too.

And nice new place you got here. :)

KC said...

Well Praise the Lord for the improvement with Arianna

I will continue to pray for her and for the others on your prayer list.

Also stop by my blog I have given you two awards. :)

my4kids said...

Sorry about your "grandma". It is always to good to be able to say they lived a full life....

Glad to hear Arianna is doing better on the medication.

Hope your Great Aunt heals quickly.

Mom said...

I will be praying for your Uncle Dave, for you and for your Aunt Winnie. I hope that things go really well this week and that you have a wonderful, uplifting week. Take care!!

Talk..to..Grams said...

I will be praying for the family.
So glad to hear little Arianna is doing better!

la bellina mammina said...

You and family are in my thoughts and prayers. Glad to hear that about Arianna - hope she gets better soon.

Pearls of Wisdom said...

I will be uplifting them all in my prayers.

In his endless love,

Angel ():)

JenLo said...

Great news about Arianna! Also, can't believe Aunt Winnie fell! We're thinking of her.