KC, my blogging friend over at Mindless Chatter of a Busy Mom, has given me an award. Two awards actually, and here they are:
The reason for these awards are as follows:
For those who answer blog comments, emails and make their visitors feel at home on their blog. For the people who take others people's feelings into consideration before speaking out and who are kind and courteous. Also for all those bloggers who spend so much of their time helping other bloggers design, improve and fix there sites. This award is for those generous bloggers who think of others.
Thank you very much KC!!
And so now I am supposed to pass the awards on to five of my blogging buddies. I hate picking because I don't want anyone to feel left out. But, since I broke the rules the last time I received an award and did not pick anyone, I will follow the rules this time. Here are my choices (in alphabetical order):
1. A Joyful Journey- JeannaG is one of my newest blogging buddies. She is such a sweet lady and has a very welcoming blog.
2. My Quotidian Mysteries- Laura was the first person I ever tagged to do a meme and we have been bloggy best friends every since. She has tried to help me out with the improvement of my blog, but my head is a bit thick, so it's taking some time!
3. My4Kids- Terri has four kids and is in the process of moving her family to Alaska, where her husband has already started working. Even with all of that on her plate, she still manages to check in with me everyday!
4. Pearls of Wisdom- Angel Mama always has a kind word for everyone and is very considerate of everyone's feelings. I am glad I can say she is my friend!
5. Talk to Grams- Grams has a very welcoming blog and a big heart. She is most definitely a generous blogger who thinks of others.