1. I am thankful for the homemade pizza that Rich makes for me. It is the most delicious pizza I have ever tasted. I ask him all the time to make it and he usually does without any complaining.2. I am thankful for the nice time we had at Jon and Leah's wedding. It was a lovely wedding and it was wonderful to get to spend some time with our relatives.
3. I am thankful for how good Hailey was on our trip to and from Jon and Leah's wedding. I wasn't sure how the car ride would go and she did great. The day after we got back her two top teeth were finally through her gums. So, considering she probably didn't feel very good she did excellent!
4. I am thankful that we have finally planned our vacation. We've been discussing since forever where we are going to go and we finally decided. Now I am excited!!
5. I am thankful that we are going to visit some family members this weekend. I wish we could see all of them much more often and I've been looking forward to this visit.
6. I am thankful for some Target coupons I found via Pam's blog. I was able to get $98.45 worth of baby food for $37.45 thanks to those coupons! I'd share it with you all, but it expired yesterday.
For more Thankful Thursday visit Iris at Sting My Heart.