Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Christmas Meme

I saw this Christmas Meme over at Regina's blog- and she tagged everyone to play along. It looked like fun, so I decided to go ahead and do this meme.

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping Paper
2. Real or artificial Tree? Fake
3. When do you put Christmas tree up? Usually the first weekend in December, but this year we were a week later than usual.
4. When do you take the tree down? Sometime in March. No kidding. That's why we have a fake tree. A real tree doesn't look very good anymore in March. This year, with Hailey we may take the tree down a bit earlier than usual though.
5. Like egg nog? LOVE it!
6. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes
7. Favorite gift received as a child? I have no idea- I guess the only thing that really sticks out in my mind is when I got a walkman (do they even call it that anymore?) it had a tape player and a radio. Back in the day...........
8. Hardest person to buy for? Usually Rich and my mom- but this year I had plenty of ideas for both. Actually, Brooke is getting harder and harder to buy for.
9. Easiest person to buy for? Hailey
10. Worst Christmas gift? I can't think of any bad Christmas gifts.
11. Mail or email a Christmas Card? Mail
12. Favorite Christmas movie? National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation
13. Favorite food to eat at Christmas? Sugar cookies
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Possibly.....
16. Favorite lights? White
17. Favorite Christmas Song? I love all Christmas music!
18. Travel during Christmas or Stay Home? On Christmas Day- stay home. But, I like to get to travel to see all of our family on the days around Christmas.
19. Can you name Santa's reindeer? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen & Rudolph. (I cheated on this question and just left Regina's answers)
20. Angel or Star on Tree top? Star
21. Least favorite thing about this time of year? The bills that come in January
22. Which one person do you really want to see blessed this Christmas and why? Everyone

This was fun and easy- so if you haven't played along yet you really should! Let me know when you do so I can check out your post!

10 comments:

ZAM said...

Aren't the kids just the easiest to buy gifts? When I go to the mall or a department store, it's always easy to find something for Matt that I end up buying some for him and sometimes none for anybody.

Pam said...

This was fun to read! Sorry you are feeling sleepy!

Anonymous said...

lol... So it's christmas until March. Here in the Philippines, when the "ber" months come most Filipinos are thinking of christmas already. Some put up their decorations as early as october.

Thanks for the comment ;) By the way, I added you to my links, I hope you don't mind.

http://mlizcochico.com

Kellan said...

Cute answers, I love that you cheated on the reindeer names - ACK! TAke care, Kellan

maryt/theteach said...

It was fun to read your blog, but what happened to Wordless Wednesday?

I'm at http://workofthepoet.blogspot.com
and
http://maryt.wordpress.com

Talk..to..Grams said...

We still have power!!Praise God! I enjoyed your Christmas meme! We don't get our tree down umtil the first week of Jan. or the second! love and hugs Carolyn

Andrea said...

Hey...that is a fun meme! And I DEFINITELY think that the easiest person to buy for on my list too would be Tate - they pretty much would love any gift that is fun, huh? And there's so much fun stuff to get them!! ;)

Andrea said...

i just tagged you for a Christmas 'hoopla'...it's different than this, so hopefully you'll still want to do it!

Debbie said...

Oh...I like this...I may try it if I get time.....I'll let you know if I do.

The Edwards said...

This was a funny blog.