2. Reading other people's blogs makes me realize that the stuff I go through and the feelings I have are normal.
3. It's a great way to keep family and friends updated with what we've been up to.
4. Everyone else is doing it.
5. I have learned a lot about computers and a little bit about html code.
6. I can express my opinions.
7. I'm making some extra money with my blogs.
8. It distracts me from worrying about things I should probably be worrying about.
9. It keeps from going insane as a stay at home mom with no one but a toddler to talk to all day.
10. Blogging is a great way to learn from other moms who have already been through all of the various stages with their children.
11. It's cheaper than therapy.
12. When Hailey is older she'll be able to look back and read all about herself as a child.
13. I'm addicted to blogging and will start to twitch if I go without.