Friday, March 14, 2008

Friday's Feast

Appetizer
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 as highest), how much do you like your own handwriting?
0- I hate my handwriting.

Soup
Do you prefer baths or showers?
Definitely showers

Salad
What was the last bad movie you watched?
We saw The Hitchhikers Guide to Galaxy a few years ago and I thought it was the worst movie I had ever seen.

Main Course
Name something you are addicted to and describe how it affects your life.
I'm addicted to blogging and I spend all of my free time doing it. I don't have time to clean my house anymore- which I used to be really obsessed with doing. So now things aren't quite as clean as they used to be. Funny thing is- no one seems to notice.

Dessert
Which instrument is your favorite to listen to?
The saxophone or the trumpet. I can't pick between the two.

Go to Friday's Feast to see more participants.

14 comments:

Sai Hijara - Ferraris said...

I'm addicted to blogging too! Happy FF!

P.S. Congrats on your new site! Love it...please announce soon when you are moving everything there so I can update my links!

maiylah said...

same here, addicted to blogging (and that means that the house, too, is not as clean as I hope it would be ... am just too busy blogging!). :D
enjoyed your feast!

Coco said...

you're the first person I saw today that hates their handwriting! Well, thank goodness we live in a digital era, huh? :P

Marsha said...

Terrific feast. Hope you'll stop by mine if you get a chance!

Have a great day!

ps... love the new site!

Gabriel said...

Fully agree with your salad, though my kids thought it was a piece of art. I thought it was a piece of another thing.

Please come over to check my feast for today. Happy FF!

Becky said...

secret- I love the book Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy but the book so did not rock my socks off...
and our main course is the same..I find it hard to clean when there is so much to do on the internet huh??

Anonymous said...

I don't like my handwriting very much either, but hey we can type now instead of actually writing :)

Michelle Quinno said...

we have the same app & soup. LOL on the cleaning. I used to be obsessed with that too.

Anonymous said...

Great feast!! I do have to agree.. blogging is addicting. (I started last October) I hope you have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

I've seen that movie too, and it was terribly boring. You're right!

My friday's feast is ready for you at:

Laane on the World

Have a great weekend!

Denise said...

Nice feast.

Unknown said...

Great feast! I especially like #1, because of course my handwriting sucks too, and I totally hate it! i also am addicted to blogging!

Anonymous said...

I hate my handwriting, too. Great Feast, and I love your new blog! :)

Pam said...

I don't like my handwriting either. I wish I had one of those neat and fancy handwritings, but I am stuck with the sloppy and messy handwriting.

Sorry to hear your other site is having trouble...hope it is fixed soon for you!