This weeks Fun Monday is being hosted by IT Guy. Here is the assignment he gave us:
"I need you to pick 5 memorable lines from 5 different movies (if you could tell us which character said it and to whom, would be a bonus)...and tell us to WHOM you could have said those lines. Just 5!"Since I don't really watch very many movies or a whole lot of TV this was really hard for me. But, here's what I came up with:
1. “Go ahead, make my day.” (from Sudden Impact)- and this could be said to anyone who is about to do something that would annoy me or make me mad.
2. "I wouldn't be more surprised if I woke up tomorrow with my head sewn to the carpet." (from Christmas Vacation)- I say this whenever something surprising happens.
3. "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." (from Ferris Bueller's Day Off)- This is what I've been saying to myself lately.
4. "I'll be back." (from The Terminator)- I say this when I leave the room and I'm going to be coming right back.
5. "You complete me." (from Jerry Maguire) -to Rich, of course.
Phew that was really hard for me! Go on and visit IT Guy to see more participants.