Saturday, March 24, 2007

Grammar

I no know that grammar has never been my strong point. I always did much better in math class then than English class. So when I found this quiz I decided two to take it to see how I would do. I thought it was ridiculously easy. You can take the quiz here if you'd like to see how you do. If I scored 100% I'm sure you can too!
Your Language Arts Grade: 100%

Way to go! You know not to trust the MS Grammar Check and you know "no" from "know." Now, go forth and spread the good word (or at least, the proper use of apostrophes).

Are You Gooder at Grammar?
Make a Quiz

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Very good grammar, indeed! I came over from my friend Roxanne's blog and noticed your weight loss goal. It's TOUGH when the baby is so little, but you can do it! I have a series at my blog entitled Fitness Friday. It's turning into more like Fitness-every-other-Friday, but I would love to have you stop by anytime!