Seven things I am thankful for (in no particular order):
- I am thankful that I live in the USA. I am free to go where I want to go and do what I want to do. I can say what I want to say and be who I want to be. I am free because people have given their time and their lives to fight for my freedom.
- I am thankful for my home, the nice neighborhood that it is in and the terrific neighbors who surround it.
- I am thankful for my family. My entire family. I love them all!
- I am thankful for my hubby. He is my best friend and we have a lot of laughs together. He lets me know that he appreciates me and he makes me feel special. He makes sure that I know how much he loves me.
- I am thankful that I have not had a full nights sleep for the last 5 1/2 months because it means that there is a precious little treasure sleeping (or not sleeping) in the bedroom next to mine. (Actually I have not had a full nights sleep for over a year due to nausea, a huge belly, and of course the many trips to the bathroom. But it is all worth it. All of it.)
- I am thankful that someone used half of my bottle of conditioner yesterday, that I could not find my brush and that there was not a drop of hot water left for my shower. This means that there is a teenager in the house and I love having her here.
- I am thankful for the way I was raised. I am glad that I have parents who brought me up in a Christian home. They took me to church, they read the Bible to me, and they prayed with me. They taught me right from wrong, they told me "no", and they even spanked me. When I think back on my childhood, my memories are happy. All of them. My parents made sure that I knew I was loved. Unconditionally.
- Yes- I know it is only supposed to be seven! Lastly, I am thankful that this list could go on and on because I have been blessed with so much.