Saturday, March 31, 2007

Spring has Sprung

The weather has been beautiful for the last few days, so I figured that spring must really be here. I decided yesterday to get all my winter/snowman decorations put away. It's not even April and I have them all put away! Then I got out my containers of spring decorations and had a wonderful time putting everything out. I had to decorate a little differently than I usually do as I know that Hailey will soon be making her way around to get into things. I still need to go buy a few things to add some finishing touches. When it's all done I think it will look pretty good. I think it will look especially nice with the Christmas lights still hanging up on our house. Rich said he was going to turn the lights on to see what the neighbors would say- now I think that will look fabulous!

1 comment:

JenLo said...

I'm wondering if I jinxed myself by putting all my snowmen away! The snow is back!! Ugh.