Each Sunday I am going to try to participate in the Sunday Seven which is a weekly meme for giving thanks and/or for noting important events in our lives. Each week I will try to pick a different theme and write seven things about that theme. If you ever have any suggestions for a theme, let me know.
Seven great things that have happened since last Sunday (in no particular order):
- We were able to spend some time with both sides of our family (which does not happen often enough).
- Rich's dad had a successful quadruple bypass and is doing well in his recovery. Thank you to everyone for your prayers.
- It was in the 60's on Tuesday and since I have decided that winter is officially over, this was a great thing. Of course, we did get about 6 inches of snow this weekend- but this list is about great things, so I will not discuss that.
- I didn't go to Target! This is great because I always spend too much money there!
- Rich got his paycheck. This happens every week, which is most definitely a great thing.
- We all have our health, and if not for that- nothing else would matter.