I have been off of my diet for 2 weeks and I didn't weigh in last week. The news is not good.
Weight lost since my last weigh in- +3.5lbs
Weight lost since the start of the challenge- +.5lbs
Total weight loss since Hailey was born- 32.5 lbs
So, now I actually weigh a 1/2 pound more than I did when I started the challenge. I also took my measurements and I have gained back the inches I lost too. I wasn't going to post my results today because I am so unhappy with myself. But, this challenge is supposed to help me stay accountable and motivated. It can't work if I don't check in.
Rather than sit around whining about this, it's time to get serious. Here's what I am going to do:
- Write down everything I eat.
- Use Weight Watchers to keep track of my points.
- Drink 8 glasses of water everyday.
- When I eat, I will only eat. I won't be blogging or reading the newspaper while I am eating. I end up eating more than I realize when I am doing something else at the same time.
- The other day Jan did a posting over at Tales from the Scales and she said, "When I have a craving, that if I am hungry for something that I know is going to be wrong for me, I get out a can of veggies or some fresh fruit. If I am not hungry for that healthy snack, then I know that I am just craving, not really hungry. When I am hungry enough to go for fruit or canned veggies, then I am really hungry." I love this idea and I am going to do that also.
- Exercise everyday.
Time to go check in at Tales from the Scales.
22.5 pounds to go.