I'm still playing catch up on the memes I have been tagged to do. About 50 years ago I was tagged by JennieBoo to do the middle name meme. Then while I was on vacation I was tagged again for this meme by Pam.
So here goes...
1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.
2. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of their middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.
3. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog-post containing your own middle name game facts.
4. At the end of your blog-post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
My middle name is Louise. This is my mom's middle name too and was my grandmother's name as well.
L- I Love my family.
O- I enjoy visiting the Ocean.
U- I always wear clean Underwear. You know- just in case I'm in an accident and the people in the emergency room will be checking to see if my underwear is acceptable, of course. (Aren't you proud of me, mom?)
I- Ice cream is one of my favorite foods.
S- I can be very Silly when I am with certain people.
E- I have my degree to teach Elementary school.
I'm not going to tag anyone. Yes, I am breaking rule #4; I'm such a rebel. But, please do feel free to play along- and let me know if you do so I can read yours.
And since I'm playing catch up on my memes, here's another one. Many moons ago Dawnae at Nifty Nicholson News tagged me with the Resurrecting Old Posts meme.
So, here goes:
1. This first post must be an old post about your family- This shouldn't be too hard since that's pretty much all I ever blog about. I couldn't figure out which on to pick, so I decided to just go with the oldest one I have. This is a post of pictures from Christmas 2006.
2. This post should be about your friends- Friends? Sadly I don't really have any posts about my friends. Most of my friends live inside my computer. I was able to find this post- a High School Meme where I mentioned my best friend from high school. I really must get out more.
3. This post must be about yourself- I decided to pick my post from the first time I was ever tagged. I was tagged to do a post of 7 Random Things About Me- so it's all about me.
4. This link is about something you love- And since it says something I love I can not talk about the people I love. So, I picked this Fun Monday post where I discuss my love for Chips Ahoy Chocolate Chip cookies.
And now I am supposed to tag five people, but I just don't want to. So, if you want to play along- please let me know so that I can read yours.