Tuesday, September 25, 2007

It's a Twofer Today

I'm still playing catch up on the memes I have been tagged to do. About 50 years ago I was tagged by JennieBoo to do the middle name meme. Then while I was on vacation I was tagged again for this meme by Pam.

So here goes...

The rules:

1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.
2. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of their middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.
3. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog-post containing your own middle name game facts.
4. At the end of your blog-post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

My middle name is Louise. This is my mom's middle name too and was my grandmother's name as well.

L- I Love my family.
O- I enjoy visiting the Ocean.
U- I always wear clean Underwear. You know- just in case I'm in an accident and the people in the emergency room will be checking to see if my underwear is acceptable, of course. (Aren't you proud of me, mom?)
I- Ice cream is one of my favorite foods.
S- I can be very Silly when I am with certain people.
E- I have my degree to teach Elementary school.

I'm not going to tag anyone. Yes, I am breaking rule #4; I'm such a rebel. But, please do feel free to play along- and let me know if you do so I can read yours.

And since I'm playing catch up on my memes, here's another one. Many moons ago Dawnae at Nifty Nicholson News tagged me with the Resurrecting Old Posts meme.

So, here goes:

1. This first post must be an old post about your family- This shouldn't be too hard since that's pretty much all I ever blog about. I couldn't figure out which on to pick, so I decided to just go with the oldest one I have. This is a post of pictures from Christmas 2006.

2. This post should be about your friends- Friends? Sadly I don't really have any posts about my friends. Most of my friends live inside my computer. I was able to find this post- a High School Meme where I mentioned my best friend from high school. I really must get out more.

3. This post must be about yourself- I decided to pick my post from the first time I was ever tagged. I was tagged to do a post of 7 Random Things About Me- so it's all about me.

4. This link is about something you love- And since it says something I love I can not talk about the people I love. So, I picked this Fun Monday post where I discuss my love for Chips Ahoy Chocolate Chip cookies.

5. This one should be about your favorite post- Well, I have two favorite posts- so I will list them both. This one called Babies Don't Keep and my Blogaholic posts are my favorites.

And now I am supposed to tag five people, but I just don't want to. So, if you want to play along- please let me know so that I can read yours.

6 comments:

Melanie said...

Wow you had alot of memes to catch up on! I will try these soon too and will let you know when I do! :)

Anonymous said...

I am proud of you!!

Sharon Brumfield said...

I love the comment by your Mom? How funny. :)

my4kids said...

I am the same with the underwear it comes from my mother also. She used say "how embarrased would you be if you were in an accident or something and ended up in the ER and some strangers saw you didn't have clean underwear?" Hmm actually I was a bit of a smart aleck and would usually come back with a comment like "I wouldn't really be worried, just happy to be alive!" but it still stuck. I try to say the same to the boys and they just look at me like I'm nuts!
I have a ton of memes and other things I need to do also, one from you! I am just so far behind right now!

Pam said...

I'm enjoying reading all your posts catching up on past meme tags. Thanks for playing along!

dawnae said...

My goodness, I think you were tagged way too many times!!! It can really get out of hand can't it! Thanks for doing the old post meme, it was fun reading your old posts, and you have been blogging a long time! I am impressed.